6/1/10

My tears of pain and love...


I have hit a low pointer... when I actually bawl in front of my family. And that is so hard for me to do. But I have been trying to make it the best I can on each day of pain.. but each day I am living... and living for Him. I know He is watching over me... still has plans-even thru all of this utter pain and distress... and sadly, with one medication that was helping some of the pain-was causing some awful jamais vu. (nothing at all looked familiar-not even myself)
Pain is ferocious ..and the medication that I take daily that is actually for anti-seizures-also known for neuropathic pain-etc... I have such excruciating pain in my feet, legs, arms, wrists... and therefore very hard to function all over-doing any little thing.
But it is my goal to feel better. I have an amazing family that gives me love and support. And an amazing brother that totally feels my pain for me... and is here for me for every appointment... listening to my complaints-while noticing every ounce of pain I am in, even before I say a word. That is a cool big bro- @troyjensen with a heart.
I just got multiple phone calls from Mayo today-now that my amazing neurologist is back from business trip. He stayed in touch the whole time during this huge medical crash that surprised us both. Now I have multiple appointments, bloodwork, and tests to come again to figure out what is happening. That is an answer from God there. I pray He sends them quicker answers than it took for seizure control---a decade. Yet I also hope that 3rd brain surgery has nothing to do with the break down of my body.
Blessings to you all--thank you for all your prayers in 3rd brain surgery.. and as well as this.. Jesus does work wonders... amazing family friends, and awesome big brother on the scene-- thank you Troy Jensen!
In His Love,
Heather
1 Samuel 16:7.5  "People judge by outward appearance, but the LORD looks at a person's thought's and intentions."







1 comment:

LillyAnn said...

What a beautiful, heartfelt, courageous post. You and your family are in my thoughts and in my prayers daily. I am here if you ever need me.

Bright Blessings,
LillyAnn

He will give His Angels charge over you to guard you in all your ways" -Psalm 91:11