7/9/09

Let's Grow Old...


I've got great dedication
to the best man there is
life sure seems it's ending
on a vast burning bridge


For it just may seem impossible
but you need to hold on tight
that bridge that feels it's coming down
could be the one that gives you light!


Just look beyond all your problems
look toward the coming years
for I'm tired of waiting for flawlessness
continuing that would cause me tears


The world is full of emptiness
if it doesn't contain love
It captured us and held us close
we were guided from Above


We all need to learn love
need to learn to receive
for if our love doesn't contain both
our life together will not breathe


We need passion
We need faith
We need commitment
but for God's precious sake...


We need each other's hand
down every winding road
life's weather can get harsh
and fearful stories could be told


We have to stay strong
don't collapse, do not fold
for you and I are worth it all
we're both fearless, we're both bold


So much in my life, broke my heart
but meeting you, put me back at start
a new breath of life,starts a new way of living
full of sweet love and excitement we are giving


So hold on tight with me now
For I can't wait to mold
you quench my thirst as we are young
We'll hold strong while we grow old



God bless your soul dear Christian...my sweet husband Jesus blessed me with!!! I thank Him every day for you!!



Wrote this 7/12/04....we married thru His plans our obedience 10/06/07



I am so blessed!!



God bless you all...


In His Love,


Heather Siebens


Colossians 3:14 And the MOST important piece of clothing you must wear is LOVE. LOVE is what binds us all together in perfect harmony.

1 comment:

John said...

You are such a gifted writer Heather. It is a real pleasure to be able to read the things that come from such a heart born of God. Thank you for sharing not only your heart, but your friendship as well my friend...my sister.