5/4/10

Love


Love.
I love to give love. Now, don't worry, I absolutely LOVE to receive it too. But it is just an amazing feeling to make someones day bright-showing them how much you care-love them. Take someone in your life forever, and show them your love forever, no matter what. Bring life into this world and show the little creature how to love, and show them love. No matter what. To have been brought up by people who loved you always, thru everything, and showed you thru all years. To see a stranger in tears, yet comfort them with God's love-showing them love still does exist. There is so much love out here. But the point is-what is the true love? Who invented-brought it into this world?
Wasn't me...nor my parents, even though they taught me a lot. Truly where love came from for all of us to learn, live, endure, teach-is our Lord, our Savior, Jesus Christ. God brought Him here to share it, to show it, to live it, to want it, to die for us for it, to rise from the dead for it---for us to hopefully get the point. HE LOVES US ETERNALLY-UNCONDITIONALLY---NO MATTER WHAT. Now, that is the key factor with Christ's love, in comparison to any human being--UNCONDITIONAL, FOREVER!! None of us can do that, as much as our hearts try. It is amazing and awesome that we do try... but we sure have to focus on HIM, walk more LIKE HIM, read HIS WORD, live like HIM...in order to be any closer to living that way!!
No matter what-we will fail. But with those key factors above, it can get closer to being close to Him, rather than being far from Him... which is what I'd rather be. I've lived that life of hate-and at that, comfortable, daily hate. And I don't want to go back to that again. I look back and just wonder how I was ever like that, yet change so drastically. That is all the Holy Spirit working thru me while searching for and finding and praising Jesus. I am forever grateful. It was perfect timing....for the finding of my husband today, and the raising of my little girl-she was at such a young age up loving Jesus. He knows what is needed, at what time!!
And love is amazing. So all the love songs out there that say that-are true. It is worth every tear to find it, and share it. So when you have it, celebrate it. And celebrate it with Jesus-for He has a meaning for your love!!


I love you all!!! Don't let anyone knock your love down. Talk to God about it-have Him bless it.


Blessings to you all...


In His Love,


Heather
@AliveinMe


1 Corinthians 13:13 There are three things that will endure-faith, hope, and love-and the greatest of these is love.


Colossians 3:14 And the most important piece of clothing you must wear is love. Love is what binds us together in perfect harmony.

No comments: