2/25/10

Change

Changes.
No Screaming over them!
No fighting.
No severe disagreement ... wait... no... just accept it all very easily, go with it all-simply-- OKAY!!!???
OKAY--- NOT!!!
Change has always been the human difficulty in life-refusal. The reason a lot of marriages will fail-- arguments BLOW UP-- counselors make money--and others just lose the mind and many, their faith. Changes are not avoidable. They will occur in everyone's life. For relationships of all types, friendships, family, marriages-- to stay strong, we sure have to keep the focus on love for each other-the amazing creation we all are, and with change-KNOW, IT IS JUST JESUS WORKING THRU US-FOR HIS GLORY!!
What is your change? New job? New hobby? New focus on type of family life? New faith focus on Christ? New friendship circle? New turn in health? New... some chosen... some hit upon us-either way-many changes out there. And as we change, adapt-our loved ones need to-as we adapt to theirs. And we help each other thru it. If we don't do this, on solid ground, thru our Solid Rock- Jesus Christ- everything will begin to fall apart- in every change-- THIS I KNOW SO WELL- from my ex. I #1 WOULDN'T CHANGE... #2 when I DID change-- everyone had to adapt to ME- but I didn't have to THEM. THANK GOD THRU TOUGH TIMES I FOUND JESUS--- and saw that selfish side... and learned humbleness .... and how to change for Christ, for myself, for others, and accept change of loved ones. 
This world keeps changing... but I know who is IN CONTROL... and I trust our Lord... our Savior and Creator... who can change every thing, in the snap of fingers. Our Alpha and Omega. Beginning and End. He knows our changes and wants us to do it more gracefully thru HIM... just pray and look to HIM... He more than helps us... smile.. don't scream!!
I am blessed with such a dear husband. Patient as ever. As close to a humble Jesus as a human can get. I AM TOO BLESSED THERE... but I praise Him every day. Enjoy my humor picture I encouraged Christian to do with me... that is more me.. than him. But that is marriage. He jumped into it, for me... for that love. 100% 100% ---I love him so.
I love you all... Enjoy all change! He has plans thru it all!
In His Grip,
Heather  @AliveinMe

Colossians 1:6 This same Good News that came to you is going out all over the world. It is bearing fruit everywhere by changing lives, just as it changed your lives from the day you first heard and understood the truth about God’s wonderful grace. 

No comments: