2/16/09

Mighty Love-Our Light




I truly thank Jesus every day-for the life He gave me, and the death he has saved me from, and the strength He gave me to get thru tough times-while finding Him-and falling in love with Him. During that-my seizures that were once controlled by my first surgery-were out of control from a need be medication change, and stress from my ex beating me-and all that comes with that. But with that-I learned that LOVE for HIM is the most important thing in this world-and outside of it. He created all of us-and all around. He knew us before we were born…He knew what sufferings we had ahead…but He knew, if we gained that strength thru His love He shows us-sends to us, & turned to Him-He would begin this marvelous unfolding of His plans, as we began to grow closer.
How I did-is all about Him. As I have stated before-I grew up knowing nothing. So when presented something at 19-I rejected very simply. And it followed me around it seemed everywhere. Which caught my attention-just didn’t turn me to Him. He knows what it takes, and He is ready to do it for us-if we are ready to accept it from Him-and run to Him. He keeps trying with so many of us-as He did I for so many years. He has such patience…but He can’t do the actual turning for us-that is up to us. Not to be too big headed-too popular-too scared-in doubt…you have to close your ears to the worldview and eyes to what is available in this cynical world-and begin to trust Him…walk with Him. And learn about Him. And with that-you will not want to turn around. Pray before you open your bible-asking Him to send you somewhere that will truly speak to your heart…and He does. Listen to some uplifting Christian music. Will feel so weird at first if you never have…but wow! Was it ever one thing that helped me get energized on all He HAS DONE and DOES for us! We can’t live two lives-the Christ driven…Sunday-and the weekday popular cynical life-where we think it isn’t IN church…so no big deal. He is always by your side…and He wants you to be more and more like Him…perhaps preaching to the drug dealers on the streets or helping prostitutes by handing them a bible-not hiring. Jesus was “equal” in His actions to everyone when here on Earth. He lowered Himself below so many. Many would never speak to a prostitute-He helped her learn how to trust in Him and not sin anymore!! What a GOD!
To be like that with such a heart is how I WANT TO BE…and I am trying more and more everyday! Jesus is my everything…He just blesses me more and more everyday with His love and peace-and amazing family and friends…and gosh-such an adorable child I am in awe of!
God bless you all…He is holding my hand thru everything. He wants us to grow closer in our walk-and bring others to Him. And that is such a priority in my life. Praise Him how far I have come. At 19, I thought people like me were just weirdos! I like being that way if that is true! Well worth it for His love and to be in His Kingdom!
In His Love,



Hetty Siebens (@AliveinMe)



Matthew 4:4 ’People need more than bread for their life; they must feed on every Word of God.’


Luke 11: 35-37 “Make sure that the light you think you have is not really darkness. If you are filled with light, with no dark corners, then your whole life will be radiant, as though a floodlight is shining on you.”


1 Peter 4:14 Be happy if you are insulted for being a Christian, for then the glorious Spirit of God will come upon you.

No comments: