2/15/09

Amazing Sunday...


You know...I have seen Jesus do so many amazing things with others...and absolutely amazing things with me and my health and faith...but we had something just way too cool and Godly happen today-as we were worshipping Him.
Before I tell you-I will say it is a God thing. God works in peoples hearts who know when one is going thru a lot-that it is best to just show your face so you know them as flesh-as a brother or sister in Christ-face to face...never too far! And an awesome couple that live south of us, gosh about 30 miles or so-came up to our church to meet me, my church-and another friend on twitter was also part of this organizing-I didn't know he went to my church Cornerstone too!!! Too awesome...God works wonders!
So, with their hearts-they came up from Casa Grande @RDBones and his lovely wife and @azbubba !! Along with my wonderful hubby @flyingchristian and my daughter at her Bible study! Was awesome to be able to worship together and hear Pastor Jeff just rip out those words that meant so much to me-as for my parents committed adultery-and it does affected all family to come. You have to find a way to deal with it. It started out psychology...and has ended up thru Jesus! The most amazing consoler, comforter, easer, loving Father in this world. With no co pay!
God bless you all-reach out to your near-by twitter friends. I think I will be driving state to state to meet you all-as for you all amaze me in many ways! What blessings you all are!
In His Dear Love,
Hetty Siebens (AliveinMe)


Titus 2: 11-14 For the grace of God has appeared, bringing salvation for all people, training us to renounce ungodliness and wordly passions, and to live self-controlled, upright, and Godly lives in the present age, waiting for our blessed hope, the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ, who gave Himself for us to redeem us from all lawlessness and to purify for Himself a people for His own posscession who are zealous for Good Works. ~ AMEN!






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are an amazing person. My next post is dedicated to you so watch for it. It was my sermon this week. Sneak Peek...think about what you will be like as a daughter of the Creator of the Universe!

Mary Lutz said...

Wow! You truly are an amazing person! I'm so glad to have met you on Twitter!!! I look forward to getting to know you better and reading more :)