1/15/10

He Is ALWAYS HERE!!


God keeps working wonders--even thru all tragic circumstances. We have to see He isn't out to hurt us--we all will go thru trials and tribulations, at times-even more destructive. And we all have the right to step back, breathe, and ask Him why? Why all the hungry? Why third world--not progressing as we all want? Why earthquakes, hurricanes, tsunamis, twisters, volcanos? Why do we have people who are molesters, rapists, robbers, murderers, and on and on.... 
Why do we get hit more and more my HUGE disasters-- why this whole disaster in Haiti? #Haiti All the innocent?
Why amazing souls who give their time--their job is for Jesus such as Matt- @mattchandler74 - brain tumor, resected- http://twitpic.com/y8kqr  -winds up cancerous... under treatment that is so tough. Why Kate McRae #katemcrae - 6 yr old daughter of Aaron Mcrae @aaronmcrae (pastor at my church @cschandler) and precious Holly McRae, huge tumor in difficult spot-resected best it could be first time-went thru all rounds TOUGH of radiation chemo-still there. Now off to LA Monday for 2nd opinion consultation.  http://www.prayforkate.com  Then Brian Bentley @bentleybrian  -amazing soul thru Jesus, father of Anna Grace- brand new born- who has suffered from numerous issues. http://baasheepbaa.blogspot.com/ His faith stands strong!
I know so many others. I know me. I know the doors He opens-and closes. We have to keep our eyes open--our faith strong-prayers going. We have to know God is our ALL IN ALL--in control, while we may seem out of control--His plans are laid out, and He will not change HIS PLANS. We may prolong things in our impatience--when we take our eyes off of Him. Take our road for a while. But no matter what, His plan will unfold-one way or another. 
Big I.E. -- I had non-stop tonic clonic (grand mal) seizures back in 2008 I was hospitalized for. Head of neurology from all 3 of the Mayo's was there-wanting to proceed with a third brain surgery-said it was perfect timing. My husband was very fearful, wrapped me up-took me home. I am one who is ready to fix it-fearless-when God opens these doors. But I respected and loved my husband-and didn't want to stomp on his choice, his feelings of love for me. Same time, 2009 comes around, have suffered throughout all the year prior of medication changes and normal Complex partial seizures--I was hospitalized for the one drug that controlled me for 6 months-but always brings me to deaths door. They checked me for cancer, MS, mono, etc. White blood count was low-and I could barely move. Once figured it was vitamin D, Iron-from medication I was on--was eating my liver--we had to change, haven't been seizure free since. Before I left was when my neurosurgeon re-talked about brain surgery #3. I was amazed-GOD RE-OPENED IT--WITH FAITH!! But He made sure-- for this whole past year, thru every seizure, medication issue, etc-that I remained faithful-still taking courage thru Him. 
We had that appointment to FINALLY talk about my if's and's but's with my neurologist this past Wednesday-we were all for it!! And the moment we were leaving-they had it scheduled!! February 1st!! 
They will do the deep brain stimulators. Go into surgery Feb 1st to have craniotomy-pull larger portion of bone off this time-to put more deep wires into my brain, close me up to watch the seizure activity areas--and have me do certain things like read, movement etc-to see-when they stimulate certain wires--would taking that out (as they turn it off-stimulating) make it impossible for something--areas that show I need--that are affected when stimulated-are marked, and cut around. They also plan to do an awake brain surgery, since it is my 3rd--where they have you in like a twilight- then awaken as long as they can while asking questions-- then put back into that twilight... God creates wonders... http://www.mayoclinic.org/awake-brain-surgery/brain-mapping.html 
There is so much out here. But I personally know--God is always here-and will not let us go. He wants all to see His face. He wants all to remain focused on Him. He wants us all to feel His love. He wants us all to LOVE HIM, for all He has done for us-and LOVES us all. There is trouble and chaos. But if He made things easy-- who would crack-- and search for Him, or turn back to Him, praise Him- knowing Jesus is our Lord and Savior? We'd all live a comfortable-no God needed life. This is how trials are a blessing...
I will always know-thru illness and grief. I am far from perfect. I cry and get cranky... but I also know- to be lifted from that is to be lifted by His word-- for I remain thirsty without it.
Be lifted by Him, so you can also lift others. Share His word to all. In all circumstances PRAISE HIM. He has His hands on Haiti -- and all there. He has His hands on YOU!
In His Love,
Heather Siebens  @AliveinMe

Psalm 116:6-7   The LORD protects those of childlike faith; I was facing death, and then He saved me. Now I can rest again, for the LORD has been good to me.
Matthew 5:18  "I assure you, until heaven and earth disappear, even the smallest detail of God's law will remain until its purpose is achieved."
Matthew 20:28   "For even I, the Son of Man, came here not to be served but to serve others, and to give my life as a ransom for many."
Matthew 25:13  "So stay awake and be prepared, because you do not know the day or hour of my return."
2 Peter 3:8-9  But you must not forget friends, that a day is like a thousand years to the Lord, and a thousand years is like a day. The Lord isn't really being slow about His promise to return, as some people think. NO, He is being patient for your sake. He does NOT want ANYONE to parish, so He is giving time for EVERYONE to repent.
Revelation 3:10  "Because you have obeyed my command to persevere, I will protect you from the great time of testing that will come upon the whole world to test those who belong to this world."




No comments: