10/14/09

Doesn't matter how...





We find Jesus----JUST AS LONG AS WE DO IN TIME!!!! And when we do--we grow close to Him, learn what wrongs we have done, ask for forgiveness, though He forgives us the moment we accept Him... learn that we are really forgiven--so forgive ourselves along with anyone else who has hurt us. Leap into His Word--He so will talk to us--guide us as we soak up His Word. Grow close to other Christian friends to hold us strong in our faith--for us to lean on--as for once we accept Him we are new people cleansed in His love and grace. We are to stick with others to build our faith... and when we learn more.. have others that don't know Him, lean on us... but we don't turn to them for advice. We need advice thru HIM. Be yoked with believers... friends with non-believers, but allowing THEM to lean on us.... so we don't turn back to the way we were...

I have lived that life... the "were" life. The tough marriage. The failed marriage. The one where I married him unconsciously thinking that I could run off--build the family that my family was far from when growing up. Happy, loving, sentimental, four kids, about each other---mind you I didn't know Jesus. Well, that failed miserably. The moment he cheated on me within our first year of marriage---I became my dad. Don't you all find yourselves saying parts of your parents you will never be like? Mine was #1 Mom---I will NEVER get married at 19 like you did--not til at least 25!! WRONG---19!!! #2 I would NEVER cheat on my spouse--never be like my dad--I had to counsel my mother when my father cheated on my mom--I didn't think it hurt me then--Lord did it ever backfire years later!! And the moment my ex cheated.. I was on search for the next man-- didn't faze me. Searching selfishly for what I wanted to fill my void.

Thru it all... I am still blessed today-- moment thru all hard circumstances-- near death experience.. that brought me to Jesus-- has done nothing but bring Amazing Love for Jesus into my life... and He brought me amazing family!! Never have had such hard times feel so glorious as I look back on them!!

Have patience in your hard times.. look to Jesus.. HE MORE THAN SEES YOU THRU--WITH AWESOME PLANS. He is ONE TRUE GOD OF ALL-- and never NEVER LETS YOU DOWN. May not answer your prayers on YOUR TIME. Or the way exactly YOU WANT--but when you look back in time-- you can almost ALWAYS SEE WHY, bow down, and thank Him for holding you thru it all-- and giving you the strength to get thru it all- in His timing. THAT IS THE RIGHT TIMING!!!

Life without knowing Him was so empty now that I look back-- but I also can look back and see His footprints all over my life-- trying to get my attention so many times, so kindly... gently... Is He doing that with you today?? Worth every moment to ask any questions-- search for why He is tapping on your shoulder. I am only here to type this, as for He has plans for me-- and such a heart to keep me here!!

Love you all so much thru Jesus!!

In His Grip,

Hetty @AliveinMe @EpilepsyCures

Psalm 16:2
I said to the LORD, "You are my Master! All the good things I have come from You!"

Psalm 18:30-31
As for God, His way is perfect. All the LORD's promises prove true. He is a shield for all who look to Him for protection.
For who is God except the LORD? Who but our God is a solid ROCK?

Psalm 33:20-21
We depend on the LORD alone to save us. Only He can help us, protecting us like a shield.
In Him our hearts rejoice, for we are trusting in His Holy name.

Psalm 120:1 I took my troubles to the LORD; I cried out to Him, and He answered my prayer.

http://manyepilepsycures.blogspot.com
http://twitter4christ.blogspot.com
http://epilepsycures.ning.com

No comments: