5/22/09

God WILL see you thru EVERYTHING















We have all been thru SOOOO much....
but do you know that HE IS RIGHT THERE-the whole time for you? Great portions of my friends do...but when I hit rock bottom, near death-I had very little clue.

We still have so much to live for-even on these painful....tragic days-that we sit and ask Jesus WHY??? But He has reasons for everything-and as you pull tight to Him...and not run off with another crowd in doubt-His amazing plans WILL BEGIN TO UNFOLD. Granted...they aren't always what we were praying for, as for He knows what is absolutely best for us-will not hurt nor forsake us. This I truly know after doubting and running away from Him for years...til it all came down to SINK OR SWIM OR JUST COME TO ME!!!! And I very much-on deaths door-totally gave Him my everything....

Has everything been perfect...no-as for nothing is except Him. And He is working thru us to be more like Him. And He sure gets better every year with me-taming me...with every issue I've had to face-I hold His hand tight!! He never let's go.

I have friends that are so distant-and their lives feel so out of control. Mine may have a health battle-but I have so much love and stability from so many-that the moment I ever let go of Him..that would be gone. He completely yokes us with amazing souls who have awesome faith in Him-to help us each grow-knowing none of us are alone-and success thru Him is such a powerful ability. All you need is to follow Him, love Him, share Him, lean on Him....walk His walk...and He has many successful plans in all different ways for each of us.

I've been able to use my epilepsy as a positive-and help so many with it and other conditions...reach out to Him-some knew Him..some didn't. Help them grow-knowing He will use it all for His glory. My husband and brother are wise souls in this business world that are teaming up, with others of different faith, in love, and still sharing His Word while working so hard! I commend them!! Just amazing!!

Have a friend that went thru alcoholism...lives at our church for our program there-and AA and also married to one (mind you, who also just went thru brain surgery for epilepsy-whooo!!) also goes to Al-anon meetings. AMAZING LADY! God guided us together thru one of my closest friends who has helped me grow with our Lord over the years. She stepped up to her after service for prayer for her husbands brain surgery-mind you-who she stepped up to was there for my whole 2nd brain surgery. So she asked if she could share her number with me-ran me down that service-and since then-we have been also growing together thru the Lord. Amazing how He works!! Even in hard times-you totally see the light!

My friend Jason Mitchener-I can't lay out the medical story-go to his site to see-but know how on fire he is for our awesome God....EVERY TIME I SEE HIM IN PERSON!! He has a heart filled with Jesus' love-no matter the circumstance-I love to visit him-he has truly touched my life. visit http://www.jasonmitchener.com go to his biography.


You all are such inspirations thru Jesus to me...and I truly thank Him for you all.

I placed that poll next to this just to see where the struggles are...I have had so many-and praise Jesus starting with my ex beating me-that I ran to find Him. Even when we know Him we struggle...always feel free to twitter me prayers!! He very much hears us...ALL THE TIME!


God Bless You ALL!



In His Grip,



Hetty

Philippians 1:21-22 For to me, living is for Christ, and dying is even better. Yet if I live, that means fruitful service for Christ. I really don't know which is better.

Philippians 3:13-14 No Dear Brothers and Sisters, I am still not all I should be, but I am focusing all my energies on this one thing;Forgetting the past and looking forward to what lies ahead. I strain to reach the end of the race and receive the prize for which God, thru Christ Jesus, is calling us up to Heaven.

1 Peter 3:14 But even if you suffer for doing what is right, God will reward you for it. So don't be afraid and don't worry.

Ps-Picture of my brother Troy-on the left-and my hubby Christian on the right. ;)

No comments: