4/24/10

Our Plans vs Gods Plans

I thank God every day for sitting here typing to you all. As for I really shouldn't be-but He more than heard my cry-saw my heart wanting to get well-do well... with that, He saved me here. Giving me the chance to share His Word. 
And I thank Him for the trials I #1 mostly brought on myself #2 He allowed some to enter to get me to run to HIM!! He gave me multiple second chances. And I am so fortunate, as for I see life in a very different way-His way.
I don't sit here and turn back, regretting what I did. What I went thru. What I pulled. I look back amazed, yes, that I am here. My car is so dinged up from those days-I couldn't let it go. My husband and I still have it in our garage, my memento to look at-NOT PROUD-but amazed and thankful that I am still here typing-sharing His Word. That my kiddo is still here, loves me so much-no remembrance-and on fire for Jesus. And that my husband today, loves me-thru it all. Jesus sure has HIS PLANS.
So we sit here and we plan. When it doesn't go thru-what do most do? Get upset and retry. And if it isn't something that you can retry-most get angry. Now if aware of God-many get angry at Him. The plus with that is they know God-and that He does interact in our lives-whether we like the way or not. The negative is that they aren't realizing that even if it looks negative-loss of a job, illness, family struggles, addictions, etc.... that He is going to take that "negative" point in life to train you. To wake some up-call to many that He is who to look to-love most. Ask for HIS PLAN. He takes the issues and will turn for good... CATCH... it is in His timing. 
Which will include Him guiding you in your walk to find Him or closer to Him. Getting others to ask you about HIM. He loves molding those who have accepted Him-- taking all to another level in a walk with Christ. And it isn't just this ONE big time. This is our lifetime on earth. But that also means Christ is there for us-our whole lifetime on earth... with amazing plans-keep opening you heart and mind. That marriage will endure, that career will be built, that addiction will fade... as we seek Him and hang onto Him -- trusting that the ONE who created us-has awesome plans too!
So, thru every trial-instead of shaking your fist at Him, or being angry at others-hold your faith and trust up to Jesus. Knowing, in His time and His way-is the right way. I have watched certain people in my family begin to react this way. Listen, and trust Him. He loves us all so much.
Blessings to you all. As I adjust to His answer of my decade prayer. Getting all to adjust to me well-seizure free after ten years, is an adjustment-but a blessed one!


In His Love,


Heather Siebens
@AliveinMe



















Micah 6:8 No, O people, the LORD has already told you what is good, and this is what He requires: to do what is right, to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

Titus 3:5 He saved us, not because of the good things we did, but because of His mercy. He washed away our sins and gave us new life through the Holy Spirit.

No comments: